Pandora's Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

How to make signature work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Opiated.
Founder
Opiated.

How to make signature work Empty
PostSubject: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime6/15/2010, 2:28 am

Sorry guys, but everyone has to do this manually. Click on User CP at the top, then click Preferences, then always attach signature: yes.

Last edited by Opiated. on 6/21/2010, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandorasbox.canadian-forum.com
PlanKtoN
Boxer
PlanKtoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime6/15/2010, 4:22 pm

Ain't showing for me, even if I pull this trick..whatever
Back to top Go down
PlanKtoN
Boxer
PlanKtoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime6/15/2010, 4:22 pm

oo well :p forget that ^^
Back to top Go down
Opiated.
Founder
Opiated.

PostSubject: Re: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime6/15/2010, 5:03 pm

Yeah, it doesn't update old posts, only makes your sig show up on any posts after you change it.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorasbox.canadian-forum.com
JesusGreen
Site Coder
JesusGreen

PostSubject: Re: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime6/17/2010, 10:04 am

Also, in the same area of the settings you can set Visitor Messages to "All members" and you will be able to get Visitor Messages from people the same as on GrassCity (though it's a little different to access, you go to someone's profile, click visitor messages at the top, new thread, and make your post) - the default option allows Visitor Messages, but only from people you have added as friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make signature work   How to make signature work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make signature work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora's Box :: Announcements/Feedback-
Jump to: