Pandora's Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Osama is officially dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
highdayz
OG Boxer
highdayz

Osama is officially dead Empty
PostSubject: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
The Void
OG Boxer
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 1:03 pm

probably a bigger asshole's just gonna move in and take his place.
theyre gonna retaliate.
i also think its fishy that they buried his body at sea. i dont know. its weird the whole thing came out out no where really.
Back to top Go down
DayTripper
OG Boxer
DayTripper

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 2:34 pm

"we don't want people going to the shrine forever"

wtf does that even mean? who gives a shit if people take a boat out into the middle of the water to worship some dead terrorist.

Shit seems fishy...
Back to top Go down
The Void
OG Boxer
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 2:46 pm

well i think by burying him at sea makes it so people cant go and visit his shrine. if he was buried on land people could go visit it, but since hes floating somewhere on the bottom of the ocean no one will ever find him again.

seems SOOO suspicious that theyd do it SO QUICKLY. like maybe it is "islam tradition" to deal with the dead quick, but since when does America give a FUCK about the islam religion.
somethings going down, maybe.
Back to top Go down
OceanWhispers
OG Boxer
OceanWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 5:37 pm

It's in my opinion that he's been dead, or at least disappeared for some time now. Lots of fake videos, this is a psyop to rally the Americans under the government and generate public support, and/or a distraction for something more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Charlie
Cosmic Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 5:55 pm

His "At sea burial" contained of the US putting his naked body on a piece of wood and sliding it into the ocean.

Oh and he's not dead bounce
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53TMpk6QNc[/youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:13 pm

i smoked a fat blunt for this shit i named it "ameriblunt"
Back to top Go down
The Void
OG Boxer
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 5:19 pm

i dont understand why people got so pumped about him being dead. parties in the street. whatever people, someone just died, party time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 5:35 pm

cus he killed many americans so there his death=another reason to party
Back to top Go down
The Void
OG Boxer
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 5:47 pm

George W Bush killed many Americans
Back to top Go down
highdayz
OG Boxer
highdayz

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 10:59 pm

Bank o' Dank wrote:
cus he killed many americans so there his death=another reason to party
fuck that, i bet more than half of those same people talk so much shit about their country and how their government consist of corrupt money loving savages.

Oh but when something as glamorized as osamas death airs on television, their patriotic stance kicks into full motion

pftt. Bong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama is officially dead   Osama is officially dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama is officially dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora's Box :: Announcements/Feedback-
Jump to: